We are looking for an innovative, entrepreneurial, energetic, and proven sales professional to fill an opening for the position of Sales Executive – Africa based in Toronto, Canada. This role is designed to help us grow our presence across the African region covering the entire products range from armoured vehicles to cyber solutions. The Sales Executive is responsible for the development of the new clients and management of existing accounts within a defined territory. The Sales Executive will be also responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with the company’s vendors and business partners within their assigned territory.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Utilize an energetic approach in order to build a process that brings new customers and maintains existing accounts;
- Schedule and organize sales meetings, presentations and other related events;
- Achieve volume and goal targets in all product types;
- Develop and establish an organized marketing strategy within the territory;
- Travel across the territory to facilitate key partner and dealer relationships;
- Research prospective customers across government and commercial organizations to identify appropriate customer stakeholders to sell to;
- Solve deal-level challenges to lead to successful close of business independently and as a team;
- Provide timely feedback to both management and marketing on industry trends, new business development ideas and competitive intelligence;
- Adhere to all policies, procedures and audit guidelines in relation to field operations;
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Must have at least five years of experience and successful track record within a complex sales environment across Africa;
- Comfortable with communicating with a wide range of decision makers and influencers within the region;
- Deep understanding of sourcing and procurement procedures;
- Able to articulate our solutions and services value proposition and engage customers in jointly addressing business priorities and objectives;
- Must have prior success closing deals on B2B and B2G levels in a highly competitive marketplace;
- Able to quickly gain information on customers’ business and discuss issues from multiple angles;
- Able to quickly understand the customer decision-making process and efficiently communicate key decision makers;
- Successful track record negotiating large multi-year contracts;
- Solid understanding of the security and defence industries is an asset;
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Ability to travel a minimum of 50% of the time.
- Must be fluent in English; French or Arabic are an asset.
Our competitive benefits package includes base salary and commissions, travel expense reimbursement, and health care options.
Roshel Corporate Presentation
Download our presentation and learn more about how our innovative products and solutions complemented with industry-leading services can help you.