Roshel is looking for a Project Manager to work in the fast-paced environment. We are looking for talented, dedicated, and self-motivated individual to assist with our growth and expansion. The Project Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing a robust project management plan and do risk analysis for the project based on legal and technical inputs.
- Establish project milestones, effectively manages project timelines, and ensures that the resources assigned to projects are adequate to meet project objectives.
- Establish and maintain functionally integrated project schedules to enable accurate project analysis and ensures inputs are provided to the management for accurate business planning processes.
- Work directly with production manager to ensure that orders are technically accurate and properly documented to meet the customer’s expectations.
- Monitor project deliverables against plan and works with project teams to identify risks, contingencies, and alternatives to maintain project schedule.
- Facilitate effective communication between the management and internal teams to ensure mutual understanding of requirements, priorities, timeliness, limitations, perspectives, and positions.
- Conduct routine project reviews with production team and senior management. Keeps management informed of project concerns/issues/successes.
- Identify potential concerns and provide solutions; ensure that original production schedule deadlines are met
- Develop and implement metrics to measure progress and efficiency of team and meet project goals, timelines, and deliverables.
- Ensure that projects and submittals are completed to a high degree of accuracy
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- PMP certification is an asset
- Proficient computer skills and good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Project are required.
- Strong proficiency with project management practices, tools, and methodology
- Attention to detail; tight deadlines, ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational, analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Strong effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Flexible with the ability to adapt, respond quickly and manage change in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to translate strategy into action; strong influence, negotiation, and presentation skills, with an ability to communicate complex issues in a simple way.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com