Roshel is seeking Electrical Engineer at their Mississauga, Ontario office. The position will be for an Electrical Engineer with expertise in automation controls and programming but will also include the setting up of physical properties for testing and supporting vehicle/physical property issues and new business/research opportunities.
- Responsible for engineering development, research, testing, prototyping, innovating, and improving.
- Responsible for the oversight of electrical engineering and design including hands-on knowledge of rapid prototype assembly of new products
- Reporting and maintaining documentation on industrial and electrical power systems and controls
- This position will include planned maintenance, unplanned maintenance, and calibration as well as equipment upgrades of process equipment
- Require an active role in operational, problem solving, technical documentation and emergency response.
- Interface with PCB vendors to resolve technical data issues or coordinate build deviations
- Create and maintain component database, this includes creation of schematic symbol, PCB footprints, and 3D models for ongoing use in PCB designs
- Work closely with electrical, process and mechanical engineering to conceptualize and design the entire product
- Collaborate with electrical team during parts placement and signal routing to ensure PCB design meets all requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 3-5 year’s work experience as an Electrical Engineer in a manufacturing environment.
- Automotive industry experience is an asset.
- Investigate and understand the functional requirements (including hardware, software, and communication) for assigned systems and components
- Circuit board design experience is required
- Experience in design, development, and testing.
- Experience with machine, instrumentation controls, wiring and troubleshooting.
- Experience in power monitoring software/hardware and power factor correlation strategies (preferred).
- Experience with industrial automation, machine controls, equipment calibration, commercial refrigeration equipment controls, facility and maintenance engineering, and PLC programming is preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org