Electrical Robotic Vehicle Designer
Roshel is seeking an Electrical Robotic Vehicle Designer at their Mississauga, Ontario facility. The person will be responsible for designing vehicle electrical components and systems, creating wiring documentation and instructions. These systems include both power battery systems and digital processing electronics.
- Develop custom PCBs (schematic and board layout) for tidy integration of off the shelf CPU and microcontrollers with power, sensor, and actuator components.
- Assembly of components and debugging of issues that arise.
- Design and fabricate electronics for test rigs to support experiments that you and others in the company need to perform.
- Conceptualizing alternative solution elements and overall vehicle solutions.
- Evaluate and select alternative solutions through qualitative and quantitative, analysis and optimization.
- Act as a participant and a leader in collaborative development processes.
- Design, review, build and test aspects of the robotic system.
- Experience with robotic system design.
- Altium or other PCB circuit design software.
- Experience with electronics test equipment for debugging communications signals
- Understanding of design tradeoffs with mechanical, electrical and software solutions.
- The ability to thrive in both team and autonomous environments.
- Experience in working with cross functional teams.
- Ability to analyze and break down problems, with a focus on continuous improvement and solutions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org